I'm always up for trying something new- so next week it will be hypnosis!
One of my clients does it for a living and is going to cut me a deal so I decided, "Why not?"
But she gave me a little homework to prepare for my first session.
She has asked me to,
"write down specifically what you would like to change
then write down anything that you think may be contributing to keeping you "stuck" with that problem / issue
then write down all the ways that you would benefit from letting go of that behavior"
Geez, where do I even start? And do I only get to choose one thing? It isn't like I am a smoker who is trying to quit. I was joking that I should use this to stop me from craving cupcakes all the time. Only, I'm not really joking.
What would you choose to change?
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH! I've got it! I had to think and think and think (which took about 20 seconds) because I really feel like I'm pretty solid where I am...and then it hit me! Cooking- that's my issue, my one wittle issue left over from being eating disordered. Cooking meat espeically grosses me out, but in general, I do not like to eat what I make. Homemade, or out of a box, doesn't matter. I saw it before it was cooked. *full body shiver*. You'd think I'd be 90 pounds, wouldn't you? HAH! I eat WAY too many means "out". Gotta stop that ASAP! So what are you going to do???
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting one! I still haven't decided, though she told me I could do up to three things.
ReplyDelete