
This is a picture of a crazy tree in my neighborhood. Notice how the branches go straight up? That's insane! How does it do that? Reminds me of a giant pitch fork.

I saw this ad on a Domino's pizza box. Really? That's your new ad campaign? I'm sort of embarrassed for you, Domino's.

This was a picture of some ladies in Morocco who were balancing lit candles on top of their head. I took the picture to show my friend Emily who has this amazing talent of being able to balance things on her head. But the picture was from Jessica Simpson's Price of Beauty tv show which I had to watch just so I can make fun of it. Thankfully, she was just as annoying as I suspected, and I watched two episodes back-to-back which is why I felt the need to drink so much wine last night.
This is the view from my front window. Isn't it pretty? This is my favorite time of the year. Everything is just so green!

I've become obsessed with drinking fruit smoothies. So easy and delicious and good for you. I just mix some fat free yogurt, a banana or two and some frozen berries in a blender and voila! I ran out of my usual strawberries and blueberries so I tried some raspberries. It makes for a much tarter smoothie and though you can't tell from this pic, it is a BEAUTIFUL color which made me very happy.

My sister was wondering if these were any good so I decided I would try them and report back to her. They are quick and easy and a simple way to get my veggies in for the day. The veggies themselves weren't bad, but I didn't love the sauce they were in. Still, they were edible. The packaging makes me a little sad though. Why not just call it, "For losers, who have to eat by themselves"?

That was a sad one to end on. Oh well, since I am feeling happy, I don't mind if that seems sad. When I am sad, I would have to change that to something more positive to try and stop myself from being sad. That's okay, I can eat my veggies for one and like it!
So those are the random photos from my life. I will try to stick to my promise of having more photos in my blog. And I will try to make them more exciting than these!
My mom has a tree just like that! It is so weird! I thought I was the only one that thought it was crazy.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to find out what kind it is, because as luck (or not) would have it, I've kinda vowed to learn about some trees. I can't find it. I suck. Google is failing me.
ReplyDelete