I was going to invite all my readers/guests to leave comments whenever they feel like it. I love reading people's comments. I was even going to say that they could post their comments anonymously if they felt like it.
But then I remembered back to my senior year of high school when someone anonymously gave me a box of Godiva chocolates for Valentine's day. They left them for me in my second period English class. But the kicker was that we had a substitute teacher that day, and she didn't know who left them! All she could tell me is that he was a brunette!
All I know is that they were NOT from the boy I was dating at the time! (And he was not happy when he found out about it!)
It's driven me nuts for years wondering who they were from. No clues, just a card that said, "Will you be my valentine? Love, ???"
So I stand by my invitation that you are more than welcome to post anonymous comments on my blog. Just know that it may drive me nuts for years as I wonder who commented!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OHHH! It's like having 3 money pots on a lottery ticket- you KNOW you won, but as long as you don't scratch off the dollar amount, you COULD have won the $21,000 jackpot. I LOVE that feeling. It makes me nuts, but the fact that it would have been *anyone* you could imagine...it'd be fun to find out. You should post that on fb and see if any of your fb friends fess up to it now. :D
ReplyDelete