Wednesday, May 12, 2010

experiment

I must say, I did amuse myself (and a few others) last night.

I decided to do an experiment where I would make a comment on every single post that was on my Facebook homepage. This was actually a lot harder than it looked. And I only did a couple before I gave up.

On one of the posts it said that my friend Leah had just become friends with this guy Paul. I haven't seen Leah in years and I have no idea who Paul is but I wrote, "That's awesome!"

Which, of course, confused the heck out of Leah and she wrote "I'm confused... do you guys know each other?"

Nope. I was just drunk.

Anywho, I got a friend request from said friend Paul this morning that I would have just ignored but you know how you can send a message when you send a friend request? Yeah, his message said, "This can be awesome."

Cracked me up! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your experiment. And I love even more that he friended you. Hilarious! When is Autocorrect going to notice that "friended" is really a word that people use all the time now?

    ReplyDelete