Last night I saw an improv comedy show. It was really funny and of course my mind jumped to the thought, "Wouldn't it be fun to date an improv guy? You must just laugh all the time!"
But as I listened to the one guy tell stories of the women in high school that he slept with, I thanked my lucky stars that I'm not dating nor haven't dated a comedian.
When you become intimately involved with someone there is a certain level of trust where you expect them to not go blabbing about it to all their friends, or at least not to a random audience of strangers!
Though, which is worse? To have friends or to have strangers know all the details of your sex life?
I suppose that is a good reason to remain friends with your ex. If you end on bad terms, I feel it is less likely that they will respect your privacy and will have no discretion when it comes to sharing details about you.
We put an awful lot of trust in other people.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment