But it is when I start ONLY seeing Chicago via the train that I start not liking living in Chicago. One of the best things about Chicago is the lakefront and I'll be much happier about being here if I actually get my butt down there!
Plus, you never know what you are going to see or who you are going to meet. Like the cute British guy that I talked about leeches with yesterday. Okay, disclaimer, he wasn't really that cute, but anyone with a British accent automatically becomes a heck of a lot cuter in my book.

How great is it that they even put a water fountain lower down for the doggies!?

This looks like chalk but is actually paint. There is a whole section where people have done pictures- some are silly, sweet or sad.

I need to take a real camera with me one of these days instead of just taking photos from my phone.

This was my "thinking spot" the year after I graduated college. Hadn't been there in years.

I was transfixed by the colors that were playing on the water. It was like being in my very own Monet painting.

Again, sorry, poor footage. I was trying to be a little discreet. You know, just your random kids with foam weapons preparing for their debut at Medieval Times!

I'm obsessed with buildings that have names.

Yum! (we've moved on from the lake to bookclub)

We did actually discuss the book a LITTLE. We don't JUST meet to eat and drink!

But who are we kidding? The best part about bookclub is the delicious food and desserts!

My lovely ladies! And Debbie who is coming right along!
(Hmmmm... perhaps I am going to the opposite extreme now of posting too MANY photos?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment