So I got kind of drunk tonight. I admit that I might judge other people for getting randomly drunk on a Tuesday night. But I had a good reason for it... I felt like it.
I had a time when I felt like I might have a problem with drinking (when I dated my lush ass boyfriend Brian) and so I went a couple of months without drinking just to prove to myself that I could do it.
Now I know that I don't have a problem with drinking, I simply like to do it.
But I am a snob. I would rather not drink alcohol at all and just drink water, than drink anything other than good red wine. But that's just me.
Anywho, there was plenty of good red wine on hand tonight, and so I became a bit intoxicated.
Which led to all sorts of fun. Like me sending random emails and IMs to people on Facebook.
Why can't I go outside my comfort zone like this when I am sober?
Will I regret those emails and facebook posts in the morning? Maybe. But maybe not.
Who is drunk Nikki? Is she just the real me trying to get out? Or is she a more obnoxious version of the real me?
It's hard to say.
I do wish I wasn't so damn shy.
Sure, sometimes I have made an ass out of myself, but it's better to make an ass out of myself than to not get to know people at all!
Cheers, y'all! :)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIKE! Drunk fb'ing is the new drunk dialing. It's okay to be a Nikki Party of 1!
ReplyDeleteI like this too! Just bummed I didn't get messaged! ;)
ReplyDelete