I have been spoiled. For the last three years I have worked pretty much exclusively at an all women spa. Only women work there. Only women can be clients there. And this has been great. Except that I have apparently forgotten how to work on men.
I don't particularly like working on men because there is a whole weird dynamic there. Even if they aren't being creepy or aren't interested in me, there is still just a different vibe going on.
So yesterday I worked on a young man and it went okay but there was one main snag. I've forgotten how to deal with body hair! It's never been easy to work on body hair. I remember back in the day I used to hate having to do it. Not because I hate body hair, just because it makes my job harder. But I seriously do not remember how to work on hairy legs. I feel like I am just constantly pulling their hair. No good. No good at all.
I wonder if there are any continuing education classes I can take like "How to deal with hairy clients"? I somehow doubt it.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment