My friend and I were having an interesting conversation the other day. She was talking about someone she knows who has no boobs. They just never grew. And that person has decided to get a boob job. She asked me what size cup I would get if I were in her situation. I responded "C." And she says, "Thank you! That's what I said!" Apparently the other people she had discussed it with had given other answers.
I responded, "Oh no, I definitely wouldn't go bigger than C." And she informed me that the other people had actually said "B" not "D."
Hmmmph? I wasn't expecting that.
I guess if you have NOTHING and you go up to a B cup, that would seem like a really big change. I, personally, fluctuate between a B and a C and I'm really happy when I'm a C. Most people I know who are D or bigger complain about their boobs.
I guess it also depends on the size of the person.
I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, I just expected that every woman would want at least a C cup. Interesting. What do you think? You can vote on the sidebar thingy.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment