It's time to do a grateful list again:
1. My mom survived her heart attack.
2. Having a glass of red wine every day is good for you!
3. I can run fast. (for a little bit and then I need a few minutes to recover!)
4. I can read.
5. I can write.
6. I'm a good speller.
7. I give good massages.
8. I always pay my bills on time.
9. I've never been abused.
10. I have a great family.
11. I have great friends.
12. I have great coworkers.
13. I have great clients.
14. I have a roof over my head, clothes on my body and soon to have food in my stomach.
I read an interesting post on Facebook the other day about one of the reasons that depression is so bad is because when you are depressed you feel like you are never going to get out of it. But how if you look at your life, that you HAVE come out of it every single time. It has gotten better.
That's a nice thought.
I'm sad today, but I'm going to be okay.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment