Friday, April 16, 2010

funnies

Things that made me laugh yesterday:

1) On the box for my faux chicken patties there is an expiration date. But next to the expiration date it says "Why wait? Better if used before April 2011."

2) I called to talk to my mom in the hospital and my sister told me that they were having a code black. Which of course, gave me a mini heart attack. So I asked her what a code black was and she said it was a bomb scare. Nice. Really all it was was that someone left their car unattended near a hospital entrance. We were joking that it was probably someone who ran into the ER because they are desperately sick and they aren't claiming their car because they are lying there passed out of the floor and the ironic thing is that they probably aren't getting the attention they need because of the bomb scare!

I didn't say these were actual FUNNY things, I just said they were things that made me laugh. Whatever, I'm stressed out and I will take what I can get and be a little slap happy this week if I want to be!

3) I'm broke-ass so I decided that I was going to take my big jar of change and cash it in and use that money to buy groceries. There is a CoinStar machine at the grocery store. So I walked my heavy ass jar of change the couple of blocks to the grocery store and sure enough, the CoinStar machine was out of order at that time. Of course! You just kind of have to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment