Wednesday, April 7, 2010

au naturel

It's a small thing, but I have to admit that I am a little annoyed by the fact that Jessica Simpson is getting press for going "au naturel" for a photo shoot for Marie Claire magazine.

The fact that she is taking the photos without make-up or touch-ups is great. I have no problem with that. My problem is the way she had her hair totally styled and strategically placed and has amazing lighting.

Have her take her picture with her hair up in a ponytail and in a dressing room with fluorescent lighting and then I will be impressed.

4 comments:

  1. Any way Jessica Simpson chooses to look is just fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck. I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Don't you feel shallow liking her for just her looks? You can't possibly like her for her singing or acting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing: no.
    Acting: nope.
    Looks: Indeed.

    She might not have a cut six pack/Australian accent/have a great ass in jeans...I think we're all allowed a guilty/shallow pleasure now and again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair enough. :)

    I will concede that she is pretty. Lust-worthy, even. As long as you don't have to talk to her.

    ReplyDelete