Sleep is amazing. It might be my favorite thing to do in the whole world. Especially because now that I am not eating meat, I no longer have heart-thumping, terrifying nightmares. I did, kind of, have a bad dream last night but it didn't even bother me.
So yes, dreams are amazing.
But so is just sleeping. I work stuff out in my sleep. I've always known this.
Last night before I went to bed I was sitting in bed with my notebook and I was writing down questions to do with the plot of my novel. I have two different story lines and I wasn't sure which one I should really focus on. And then I went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night with the answer on how to perfectly merge the two story lines together!
It is almost like little magical fairies come and give me the answers.
I love sleep.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment