Sunday, September 26, 2010

snippets

What to write about today? I have an hour to kill before going to work and I have to write about something because my other option is cleaning the house. I'd much rather ramble and put out a sub-par blog post than get out the mop and attack the bathroom floor. Besides, I don't want to get covered in dust or smell all cleaning-chemically when giving my massages later. Yup, that's the excuse I am going with anyways!

Here are the things I have been thinking about:

So I think I am going to start dating again for real. I've been taking a break from dating for a while now. Which was great. It was much needed. I feel über confident in myself and who I am because I finally took the time to be by myself. That was great. But I think it is time for me to jump back in. With both feet. And just open up and do it.

So starting Oct 1st I will be available. Come and get me, boys! Why October 1st? Oh, I shouldn't admit this... not even to you, my lovely blog readers... but it's because my horoscope said that would be a good time for starting relationships! That's as good a time as any, right?

I'm kind of starting to look forward to it... to being courted and wooed. Receiving cute text messages. Being covered in kisses. All that good stuff.

No more crushing on boys that aren't really interested. I want to find a boy who is as crazy about me as I am about him. That shouldn't be so hard, right?

Heeheehee. If only it were that simple.

What else can I tell you?

My siblings gave me a crap load of good wine for my birthday... but then made sure to tell me that they DO also like me when I am sober, that it wasn't some sort of hint.

I'm pretty excited about fall being here because it makes for EXCELLENT sleeping weather. Cuddle. Cuddle. Cuddle.

I'm pretty not excited about fall being here because it is COLD! And it is hard enough to play soccer normally but when I can't breath because of my allergies it really ups the difficulty.

How hard must it be for Jamie Lee Curtis having everyone know you were born a hermaphradite? Much better to just have it out there and have people say, "Wow!" and then get over it than try to hide it as some sort of big secret your whole life, though.

And what else?

Hot chocolate sounds REALLY good right now. But it gives me weird breath so I will put off that craving until after I have my clients.

Wow, my standards for blog posts has really gone downhill now that I have hit 31. Sorry about that, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment