Tuesday, September 14, 2010

smile

I'm waiting for my toenails to dry so that I can go to bed. Giving myself a pedicure right before bed is perhaps NOT the brightest idea I've ever had! :)

Anyways, my point is that I have a little time to kill.

And I discovered something... if you want something that is guaranteed to make you smile (unless you are a heartless, evil curmudgeon) you should do a Google images search for the word "smile."

I think this is going to be my new bad mood buster (not that I'm in a bad mood now but it is good to remember for possibly future grumpiness.) I can imagine all sorts of words that I can do a google images search for that would probably yield some good results. Such as "panda babies" or "laughter" or "hot soccer players." I haven't tried those yet but I'm sure they will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment