Oh, that is SO much better.
I don't know anything about feng shui. All I know is that the stupid sideboard in the dining room has been annoying me since it got moved in here. I didn't realize just how much it bothered me though until I finally moved it this morning (it's friggin' heavy! fyi) and now my soul just feels lighter.
Not to mention that moving furniture makes you end up doing some deep cleaning which is good (for the house and the mind) too.
They say that your space is a reflection of yourself. So what does it say about me that I've been sitting here for months with a room arrangement that bothered me but that I was too lazy to do anything about?
Wow, that is soooo me. If something isn't that bad and isn't a huge deal, I feel no need to really do something about it.
But the little action of moving the sideboard- taking action and changing things- actually made a huge difference in the room and in my mood.
Imagine if I took that sort of action with everything in my life? I'm pretty happy right now but how happy could I be?
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment