thank you for
this perfect,
perfect
day
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've always believed that we control our own destiny. I believe that if you hate your job or are in a bad relationship, that it is up to you to do something about it. So I am trying an experiment- I want to see how many things I can change and improve in my life in just one year.
It's no wonder I adore you! I swear a little *someone* just whispered in my ear right now that I am to tell you to NOT WAIT, and to JUST DO IT and that the universe will NOT fail you. If you act in faith, and keep saying thank you for what is already a done deal, that dream can't help but find it's way to you. DO IT! :) Whatever IT is! :) SMOOCH!
ReplyDelete