Who is this new 31-year old Nikki? I feel like I don't even know her! Guess what I did last night? I watched the Bears game!
That, in and of itself, isn't that amazing. I've watched hundreds of football games in my life. What is amazing is that I watched it by myself. I came home from work, wasn't tired and needed something to do before bed and decided, "I think I'll go watch the Bears game." I had full control of the TV and that is what I chose to watch. On purpose. That might be a first in all of history!
Of course, if all football games were as exciting as the last quarter (which is all I caught) of the Bears vs. Packers game last night, I would watch football ALL the time! (I know, I know, this coming from a girl who actually enjoys watching soccer, possibly the most mind-numbingly-boring sport for non-players to watch) What amuses me even more (watching myself from an outsider's prospective) is that I even got really into it... yelling at the TV and at that smug little Aaron Rodgers!
Good times.
I wonder what other changes are gonna happen this year?
I think I know what the next one is going to be... I think I am going to become a phone person. I use my phone for normal things- to call and make appointments, to order food, that sort of thing- but I'm not a big phone talker. I don't chit-chat much. The only two people that I really talk to on the phone are my mom and my best friend- and I talk to them ALL the time so I know that I am CAPABLE of talking on the phone. So let's do it. Go ahead and call me, world. I'll actually pick up. We can chat.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment