Wednesday, September 1, 2010

snarl

Time to go take a nap so that I can wake up on the right side of the bed.

Today has not been going how I wanted.

What happened to my love fest?

I sometimes feel like every time I open my inbox I get more bad news. Which I know isn't true. I needed to stop focusing on the negatives. But it is hard because my uncle was just diagnosed with liver cancer and my aunt just had back surgery that had bad side effects and now she won't be able to make it to her daughter's wedding this weekend! How bad does that suck??

But good things happen too! I must remember that! My mom is so greatly improved that she no longer qualifies to get a defibulator (sp?) put in. Go Mama! And my friend finally quit her job so that she can do what she really wants! Way to be so brave! And other good things are happening.

We just need to talk about the good things more. Too much attention to the bad.

2 comments:

  1. Defibrillator. And that is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that IS great news! Okay, let's do this thing! When I get to work I'm ging to inundate your in box with good news, and by then you will have already looked around you, trying to foresee what I'll say, and thought of a bunch of good things all on your own! :D XOXO

    ReplyDelete