Tuesday, September 7, 2010

shhhhh! I'm a mega freak! Don't tell anyone!

There are some things that I should probably just keep to myself, especially around would-be suitors. People ask me why I'm still single (which, FYI, might be the most annoying question in the world) but the following facts might shed a little light on the subject.

1. I still sleep with a stuffed animal. Um, I just sat here for a few minutes thinking of ways to justify this and then I decided that I don't care. I did not bring my stuffed animal on vacation with me. Nor did I bring it into the emergency room with me, but he did come along for the car ride when I couldn't breathe and was having my panic attack.

2. I LOVE Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. I even had a subscription for a while. Want to freak a boy out? Have him pick you up for a first date and see a stack of wedding magazines sitting in your apartment! I hide them. But I can't help it, it's a great magazine!

3. I get as excited as a seven- year old girl when it comes to stickers! Today I actually got to go on a tour of Mrs. Grossman's sticker factory which is probably my favorite sticker company. Plus I got to shop in their store which has every sticker they currently make! Ah, the mother lode! The factory was cool and everyone who works there is very happy, loves their job and gets to bring their dog to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment