.jpg)
It's a picture of the crazy-ass bird that attacked me yesterday!
I was just minding my own business, walking towards the Field Museum when this bird lands on my head! He scratched at my head with his sharp little talons and pulled my hair. I actually had to whack at him with my hand!
Of course, the one person who saw this was just laughin' and laughin'! Thanks Mr. Oh-so-helpful Grounds Crew Guy!
Apparently red-winged blackbirds make elaborately beautiful nests and wanted my luscious locks as part of that.
But as I was leaving the museum and saw some more of these birds, I saw one attack a seagull for no apparent reason, so maybe the bird is just a jerk!
I've never disliked a bird so much in my life. I would gladly take four and twenty blackbirds and bake them in a pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment