One of the things I worked on with my hypnotist was to not get freaked out and depressed when work is slow. That is one of the things that really triggers my depression. And it seems to be working. A little stressed, sure. But still happy. Convinced that it is going to work out. It will.
Anywho, is it wrong that the highlight of my day was getting a coupon for a free Chipotle burrito in the mail? Chipotle is the only fast food that I eat but I LOVE it. Yum, yum, yum. Plus I love their marketing campaign. I'm not immune to advertising. It's like they make all their ads with me in mind.
One of the other things that I enjoyed this week was watching my sister try to eat the world's biggest strawberry...

Lots of soccer to watch on tv. Lots of time spent with my mom. Life is good. Still, a client or two would be nice! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment