
I had read about giant South American ground sloths before and I had sort of suspected the author of making them up. Here is proof that they existed!

I got this sweet Triceratops mask at the museum. After I left and as we were walking along the lakefront bike path, it got pretty cold and I like to amuse people so I put the mask back on. The mask was really warm, hence why it being cold matters.
The interesting thing about living in a big city like Chicago, is that most people don't even bat an eye when they see weird things like a girl wearing at Triceratops mask. Though it did make quite a few people smile or do double-takes.
My favorite was the one guy who was running past and sees the mask and starts to call out to me. What does he say?
"Hey... nice shoes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment