Sunday, June 20, 2010

gulp

At what point do I begin panicking about the fact that I've only had three clients this week? (as opposed to usually having at least 13)

I know it gets slow in the summer and people are out of town and thankfully I have the World Cup to distract me (hence all the posts about it) but this is getting pretty rough.

This is why massage therapists quit their jobs. It has nothing to do with not liking their jobs. It is all about how hard it is to live with the uncertainty.

People often ask me how I do it. Honestly, I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I don't know anything about anything- so this might total garbage- but do you do any recruiting? How do you do it? Is it fun or worthwhile to do something like giving away free 3 minute mini massages to get people addicted and needing the full on Nikki experience? I don't know how much *YOU* get to "do" in the way of advertising yourself or setting up a deal like "with every massage receive a free hand treatment" or whatever. When I worked in the salon, we'd offer free sex. HAHAH! I'm just kidding. :D Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete