Thursday, June 10, 2010

gay paris

Pourquoi est-ce que je n'habite pas a Paris??

Seriously, I know I have no money, and would have a hard time finding a job there, but why don't I live in Paris?

Sure, I love my family. I like being around them. I love my job here. Blah, blah, blah.

But why the heck don't I live in Paris???

I watched a bit of Amelie (my favorite movie) tonight and it's got me yearning!

I miss the difficulty and challenge of living in a foreign country.

I love going into a shop and being worried that they will have no idea what I am trying to say.

I love exploring someplace totally different than I am used to.

And I love when I fit in and people mistake me for a native- even asking ME for directions!




1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention a foreign man lovin you while murmuring things you don't understand!

    ReplyDelete