Monday, June 14, 2010

cupcakes

I went into my favorite bakery on Saturday to pick up some lunch (they also happen to have really good soups and salads) and I saw these...



Cupcakes designed to look like ice cream sundaes.

Edible works of art.

Adorable.

I wasn't even tempted to get one, but I was impressed by their cuteness so took the pic.

2 comments:

  1. If I hadn't just thrown a Weight Watchers double chocolate muffin down the hatch (and I rate it a 6 out of 10 in taste. I didn't buy them, and I won't buy them, but they were given to me...that's my disclaimer), I'd have to fly out there just to get one of those. They look like my tastebuds would be singing the praises of the universe if they tasted one. I'm proud of you for not being tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are completely adorable! I want one!

    ReplyDelete