Wedding season has started for the Becker family. Four of my female cousins on my dad's side are getting married this year. There hasn't been a Becker wedding in years and then BAM! all of a sudden the love bug has hit and hit hard.
Do you like weddings? Who doesn't like weddings? I love weddings. I especially love when the couple puts their own special touch on their wedding.
This past weekend it was my awesome cousin Haley and her equally awesome beau Jordon who got married.
Haley's new name is Haley Becker McCall. Who knew that I would ever be attending a Becker- McCall wedding?!?
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I go both ways with weddings. I love going to weddings for people that I love and am close to. I don't like gigantic weddings for people that I don't really care all that much about. I tear up every time a bride comes down the aisle.
ReplyDeleteBut still- I wonder who's going to make it and who isn't and if they have any idea of what they are going to have to conquer in their life together. I really like personalized vows--- I think the traditional ones are full of the craziest promises that are almost impossible to keep.
But that's a whole different post. HAHAH!
I hope you had fun!
Hahaha! That's funny.
ReplyDelete