Okay, you know it is a slow blogging day when I am blogging about Chipotle...
At Chipotle when you order something they put it all together and then take a marker and write some letters on the packaging so that the cashier knows what is inside.
Most of the letters are very obvious. "C" stands for chicken. "Ca" stands for carnitas. "g" stands for guacamole.
Yesterday when I was ordering a salad I had a new guy and he was a bit confused about what to write. He first wrote "S" but realized that wasn't right because "S" stands for steak. So then he wrote "Sa" for salad. A more experienced worker came over and told him to write "E."
I said that I never would have thought to write "E" for salad. She explained that since they are a Mexican restaurant they often use Spanish words. So the "E" stands for ensalada.
Now you know.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment