One of my greatest wishes in life is to have a secret camcorder connected to my eyeballs so that I can record everything I see and play it back for people.
Sure, I can tell you about the things I saw today, but I want to show you. People react differently when they know they are on camera, hence why it would have to be a secret camera.
Today I saw a man out walking his two dogs. They were big dogs and they were on leashes. Trailing about fifteen feet behind but walking at the same pace and following them was a cat.
I don't know whether it was his cat or not, but in my mind it was. You always hear people talk about cats that act like dogs. I have a hard time picturing the cat bounding all over the room when the owner says, "Do you wanna go for a walk?!?" But it was still pretty cool to watch the cat going for a walk with the family.
I wish I could record all the special little moments that I see and show them to you. I want to show you the world as I see it.
Two people can walk down the same block and come away with the entirely different experiences. Which is sort of cool, in and of itself.
But I want to share. I want to show you how I see. I want to see how you see the world. I love the feeling you get when you are with someone that you know really well and you both see something at the same time and you turn and share a look and without saying anything you both smile because you know that you are both thinking the same exact thing about what you just saw.
Is that one of the reasons that we all like tv and movies so much? Because while we are watching them we are sharing the same vision?
I don't know. All I know is that I wish I had footage of that cool ass cat!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment