I don't take Ambien.
I don't do things in my sleep that I don't remember.
I don't get drunk and go into the closet in the middle of the night to pee thinking that it is the bathroom (not that I am naming any names!!)
But last night I had a few drinks in me and woke up in the middle of the night in the act of pulling my bulletin board down off of my wall.
WTF??
It was somehow related to what I was dreaming but as soon as I realized what the heck I was doing I woke up and forgot the dream.
And for the record, my bulletin board is NOT small!

I woke up this morning and was like, "Whoa! That's weird- why is my bulletin board on the ground?" And then I remembered that I did it. Probably would have freaked me out even more if I had zero recollection of it. Still don't know why I did it. All I can think about is how people who constantly do that sort of stuff on Ambien must get really freaked out about it.
Okay that's really funny! Maybe you were dreaming of some decorating reality show.
ReplyDelete