Okay, for real, how do people live without air conditioning?
And how is it 85 degrees inside my house at 4:30 AM?
I had to unplug my computer and bring it back into my bedroom, I was actually starting to sweat sitting in my dining room.
And having insomnia is bad enough, having sweaty insomnia might just put me over the edge.
This post is going to have no rhyme or reason to it, just warning you now.
I've started eating meat again. And started having nightmares again.
And I've been drinking more which leads to more insomnia. I know better. But tonight I am going to a food fest or should I say food feast and am going to be eating and drinking way too much again. But after that I will be back on the bandwagon.
I was offered a job as a nanny today (that isn't going to work out) but I just want to point out that nannies really get the shit end of the deal. Because really you aren't just a nanny. You are a nanny, a chauffeur, a housekeeper and a chef. So if you want to come home from work and have a clean house, entertained children who have their homework done and dinner waiting for you, you are going to have to pay me a lot more money.
And yes, I realize that is stuff that parents simply have to do all the time without getting paid for it, but you also, therefore, realize how much it is worth to have someone do that for you.
I wish there was some secret way, or way to do it that wouldn't hurt someone's feelings, to tell someone what they have to change about themselves for it to work out between you and them. But there is not. And if someone told me that they would like me better if I were only to change something about myself, well, I wouldn't take it too kindly. But what if changing those things would greatly improve your life? Doesn't matter. We still don't want to hear it.
Do you know what I wonder? (whenever I ask my siblings this they start just shaking their heads because they know the next thing out of my mouth is not going to be normal) Do you think other animals keep track of the number of sexual partners they have had? Or do only humans do that? There are some animals that are monogamous for life and they probably don't think about it much. But what about animals that have multiple partners? What about animals that fight each other for the right to breed with the females- do they then brag to the losers about how many females they have done it with?
Yes, these are the things that I think about.
I also discovered a great blog today... http://catalogliving.tumblr.com
It is hilarious. Go there when you need a good laugh.
And congrats, Nicki, on successfully donating your kidney! You rock! And no, I am not just misspelling my name, that is a shoutout to an amazing woman who just happens to have the same amazing name as me.
Okay, let's try and get back to sleep, shall we?
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH WOWWIE! A shoutout to ME!!! : ) Thank YOU!!!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete