This weekend he didn't have his car with him but offered to take the el home with me.
So we are waiting on the platform and he asked if I take the brown or the red line. The red line is way faster but you have to climb a lot of stairs to transfer, you have to take your card out of your pocket again to transfer, it goes underground which I don't really like, and there are lots more crazies on the red line.
However, we had just missed a brown line so when the red line came we decided to hop on instead of waiting another 10-15 minutes for a brown line.
And sure enough, after we had been sitting for five minutes, a crazy homeless lady gets on our car and starts yelling and ranting. She ends up coming and sitting right next to me and almost whacks me as she swung her arms about.
After she got off, my brother turns to me and says, "You really do attract them, don't you?"
I recounted the story to my mom and she said, "Well, it's not so bad, attracting them, it isn't like they are mugging you."
So I reminded her of how I had just been robbed on the el a few months back and she just laughed and said, "Oh yeah!"
Anyways, for your viewing enjoyment, I took a little footage today of a crazy who was doing an impersonation of how "fools" act when they are riding the train and how they can't handle when the train moves and she thinks they are dumb. Sorry about the poor videography but I was trying to be discreet in the fact that I was filming her.
Oh my. Hilarious! I hope you didn't attract too many crazies on the Green Line on the way home Monday night!
ReplyDelete