Sunday, June 21, 2009

that's a first

I've written drunk emails before, it's true. Maybe even sent a drunk text or two. But last night was the first time I've ever written a drunk blog. 

I have to admit that upon waking up this morning, hungover as all get out, an image of myself plopped down in front of the computer popped into my mind. "Oh no!" I thought, "What did I write?"

I was pleasantly surprised to find the blogs that I wrote last night to be somewhat coherent. At least as coherent as the blogs I write sober in any case! 

What I find amusing though is that I didn't just write one drunk blog entry. I wrote three. What can I say, when you gotta blog you gotta blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Just read the entries--clearly you had a lot on your mind you wanted to talk about!

    ReplyDelete