The woman who runs our local farmer's market happens to live just a few doors down from us. She had a bit of a problem the other week when two of the farmers were fighting about green beans. Now, I didn't get the details of the fight, which is unfortunate because I really want to know exactly what about green beans was getting them so riled up. But something had to be done about this dispute. So my neighbor went to the "farmers' liason" at the farmer's market and told him about the problem. He told her, "Let me think about it and I'll get back to you later in the day."
So she comes back to him a few hours later and says, "What do you think?" His answer had nothing to do with the actual dispute.
He replied, "Well, Farmer A is an atheist. Whereas, Farmer B is a good Christian man, so I think we should side with Farmer B."
Really?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment