Did that sentence really just come out of my mouth? (Or hands as the case may be.) I don't usually pay much attention to horoscopes. Especially because my horoscope for this year said that I would have five bad months and seven neutral months. Um, where are the good months? And then I think about some of the crappy stuff that has happened this year and I think, "Oh god, was that a neutral month or a bad month? Cuz if that was just a neutral month, I don't want to see a bad month!"
Mercury (the planet, not the metal) is in retrograde. I'm not exactly sure what that means. My coworkers today explained that it has something to do with the orbits of all the planets and it looks like Mercury is moving backwards in the sky but really it is still moving forward. This happens a couple of times a year. What it means in terms of horoscopes is that everything SUCKS! You feel like you are crazy. You shouldn't take on new projects. It's a good time to do some cleaning. You will have problems with electronics. (?) I thought that was an odd one but one coworker's camera is missing and the other one's cell phone broke.
Like I said, I don't put much stock in this. And yet... I have noticed over the years that when I am out of sorts, and I mean REALLY out of sorts, it coincides with the time periods when Mercury is in retrograde. And I didn't know that it was in retrograde til after the fact.
It ends on May 30th or so. Just a few more weeks.
And then I'll have to find something else to blame my crankiness on! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteChuck's iPhone broke and our Tivo stopped working and our daycare announced they're closing and our drain got plugged up - all in the last 2 weeks. (And I had to delete my comment because of a spelling error.)
ReplyDeleteDoo doo doo doo - that was supposed to sound creepy but didn't at all.