Men often describe themselves as either being boob men or ass men. Meaning that they are attracted to either a woman's ass or a woman's boobs. Yeah, I know, you didn't really need that clarification. You are smart people, I'm sure you figured that out.
The other day we were talking about breast feeding while I was at work (since my coworker is about to give birth) and an idea occurred to me:
Do men who are breast fed vs. bottle fed turn more into boob guys? Does the amount of time that they are breast fed (til the age of two years vs til six months) play a role? Does what their mom's boobs look like play a big role in it?
Or do those things not matter at all?
I've never seen any research on it, nor do I think we should waste our money doing research on the topic but it could help explain it. Though it wouldn't explain why the other men love butts. We decided that was just the default option.
I'm definitely an ass man. As in, I'd like to wear that ass as a hat, man.
ReplyDeleteBut I have no recall about how long I was breastfed for...I think it's just a preference we develop. But you missed the third option: legs. Many a man are legs men.
Ah yes, forgot about the legs. But that's practically the same thing as the butt.
ReplyDeleteThe other thing I could do research on is how many guys have I dated that would consider themselves ass men. I don't think I've ever (for obvious reasons) dated a guy who considered himself a boob guy.