The doctors with their fancy ultra sounds claim that she is only having one baby. A little girl. So that is what she is planning on. But she won't be surprised if there is another baby hidden in there. Or a unicorn. Yes, a unicorn. They are magical, hence why they don't show up on the ultra sound and hence why she is so ridiculously big.
I took these photos of Becky on Saturday.
She laughed when she saw them and said that she didn't realize that she is THAT big. When she looks at herself in the mirror, she said she doesn't think she looks as big as she does in the picture. Yet, in my mind, the pictures don't even do justice to how big she is! Huge! Awesomely huge!
Becky and I work a lot of the same shifts and our schedules often tend to work out perfectly so that we have the same breaks and end up sitting in the break room talking to each other. I see her more than I do any of my other coworkers. It has been great watching her pregnancy (her first) develop.
So Becky says to me this weekend, "It's going to be so weird because I am going to have the baby and you will only ever really end up seeing her at like our Christmas party and stuff."
I kind of gave her a questioning look because I didn't find that to be so weird.
And she continued, "Because, you and the baby hang out so much now. You guys are buds! She is used to hearing your voice all the time and being around you. She is going to be born and be so confused, wondering where you are!"
How cute is that?!?

Is there anything cooler than a pg body? I mean seriously, I can never get enough of it. there are no words for how astounding it is to me what our bodies do!!!!!! Super cute pics and super cute about the baby missing you!!!!
ReplyDelete