Monday, October 25, 2010

adventurers

What kind of person are you? What kind of chances are you willing to take?

What keeps people at home? Is it contentment or is it fear?

Having just watched a sci-fi movie, it got me thinking about space travel. If traveling to other worlds was an option... would you do it?

A lot of people don't even travel to other countries, let alone other worlds.

There is pretty much no place on Earth that we can't get to, but we don't always go to those places. Why not? A lot of factors play into that. Money. Danger. Comfort. Health.

What reasons would you need to travel to another world? Or would you do it just to find out what is out there? What if all your family and friends could come with you? (I think that would be most people's thing holding them back.)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny that I think that I'd rather go to another world than another country? I wonder why,besides the rockin' rocket ride! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete