Tuesday, August 17, 2010

who do you look like?

Who do you look like? Do you have a famous actor as a doppelganger?

What I find most interesting is that most people get annoyed if you say that they look like someone. Probably because they hear it ALL the time. Or, if they are like me, it is usually someone sort of unattractive that they get compared to! Though I did have one client, bless her blind heart, tell me that I looked like Julia Roberts.

For me it also depends how tan I am. When I am tan I will get told that I look like J-Lo. When I am pasty I will get told that I look like Kate Winslet. The interesting thing is that you would never say that Kate Winslet and J-Lo looked like each other!

Anyways, I had someone tell me yesterday that I looked like an actress in Nanny McPhee.

My first thought was that they meant Emma Thompson's character...



... and my second thought was, "Screw you!" :)

But then I realized that they were talking about Kelly Macdonald's character...







... and oh my god! She really does look like me! At least in profile! I usually can't see it but this one I can!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! She DOES!!!

    I don't think I look like anyone in particular, but what I do get on a regular basis is that someone I do now know will think that they know me and I look *just* like ________________ (insert name of person they DO know here). Happens all the time. I must be very generic looking. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally look like her!!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete