Do you know what I love about blogs? They are a tiny little window into a person's mind. Because it isn't something that they are forced to write. And it isn't them responded to a question. It is just someone writing whatever happens to be on their mind at that moment. In that way it is a lot more interesting and real than even getting an email from the person. An email is written with a specific person in mind and is geared towards them. I obviously write emails to my grandma and to my best friend very differently.
And there is a freedom in writing blogs. You can talk about whatever you want because nobody is FORCED to read it. You don't worry about annoying your friends and clogging up their facebook homepage. You can just ramble away.
I love pretty much everything about blogs.
Blogs. Blogs. Blogs.
Blogs make me happy.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment