I don't need a reason to play, just an opportunity.
And I don't mean to brag, but I am pretty good at them.
There is one game in particular that I love and that I rock at... Pictionary.
For those of you who live under a rock, Pictionary is a game where you read a clue (usually one word) and then have a limited amount of time to draw it.
What I've learned over the years is that people with artistic abilities often kind of suck at this game. Why? Because they spend way too much time with their drawings. They actually want what they are drawing to look like what they are trying to draw. I know better. I know that if I draw a blob with a little thing dangling off the lower right side that everyone will guess "The United States!" It's like this game was made for people like me who can only draw stick figures.
I'm good at this game in general but my sister Sam and I have this weird sister connection. It only comes out in Picitonary. But for some reasons it is like our minds meld into one and I know what she is trying to draw before her pen hits the paper. Our family recognized this a long time ago and now forbids us to be partners when we play.
Our new family friend Allison had never seen us play and nothing we said could convince her that we weren't cheating.

Cheating? Us?!? Heavens, no! I mean, obviously everyone could tell that this is "Galileo." I mean, what else could it possibly be. Soooo obvious.



And this one took me a little longer than usual but it is obviously "kidnapped."
If only Win, Lose or Draw was still on TV so that my sister and I could use our amazing talent to actually win some money!
No comments:
Post a Comment