Monday, August 30, 2010

those crazy Brazilians!

Am I the last one to hear about this new Brazilian dance craze? It is called "Surra de Bundan" and it involves a man sitting on the floor with his legs out in front of him. A woman dances around him for a little bit and then basically gets into a push up position with her hands on his ankles and her ankles up on his shoulders. She then proceeds to slam her ass into his face.

WHAT?!?! It actually looks like a hell of a workout for the girl and sort of painful for the guy.

Back in my day we had the Butterfly and the Tootsie Roll which were forbidden at school dances! I can only imagine if someone had tried to bust out with this!

3 comments:

  1. BWAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! THAT was the funniest thing I've read all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go find a youtube clip of it! It's crazy! But just a warning, it is NOT suitable for work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is INSANE, I agree. There's a lot of that juke-esque dance stuff going around. Ironically, I was reading my journal entries from my time in Brazil in 2001 and kept writing "everyone is half naked, this country oozes sex" which we knew. . . but there you have it!

    ReplyDelete