Why are guys so dumb?
And that's not a rhetorical question. I really want to know.
My sister might kill me for posting about this but she told me a story this morning that made me laugh and laugh.
She went on a date with this guy via eharmony. She wasn't in love but she decided that she would definitely go on a second date with him if he asked.
And then she never heard from him.
After three weeks she deleted him from her "connections" on eharmony.
Later that day he sent her an email and was like, "I see that you closed our connection, I guess that means I shouldn't call you for another date."
Really? REALLY?!?
I don't know the guy, so was he just being unnecessarily sarcastic? Or did he really think it was appropriate to wait more than three weeks after their first date to call her?
Quite frankly, if a guy doesn't contact me within three days of our first date, I am going to give him the old heave-ho.
Ah dating! It's so much fun! :)
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What did she say to him?! What a asshat!
ReplyDeletePretty obvious why that guy's single.
ReplyDeleteNote - not all guys are that clueless (i.e., asshats(?))