Sunday, April 12, 2009

what celebrity are you?

I don't think I know a single girl who doesn't love gossip magazines. Rich women and poor women alike enjoy the mindless entertainment that it provides. My coworkers scramble to be the first to read the new issues that come in. I'm not going to go into why we like them. Most of us admit that it is not something we are particularly proud of and often call it "our guilty pleasure." The fact is, we do like them and do read them. I can tell you way more about celebrity news than I would like to admit. 

Reading all of the celebrity gossip got me thinking about how glad I am to not be a celebrity. If all of the stupid things that I did and breakdowns that I had got caught on tape I would end up being the next Brittany Spears. Okay, maybe I wouldn't be quite that bad. So who would I be? Which celebrity, according to what you see printed in Us Weekly, People, etc., are you the most like? Are you a hip urban mom like Gwen Stefani? Are you a flustered mother of twins who wishes the father would help out more like Jennifer Lopez? Are you a drama queen like Heidi Montag? 

I've decided that the celeb whose life seems most like mine is Drew Barrymore. Her wild days seem to be behind her. And she is mostly known for falling hard for boys but not having her relationships last more than a year or two. 

Who would you be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment