Last week I was working on a client and saw a black fuzzy on top of the sheet. "That's odd," I thought, "because none of our sheets, towels and robes are black so where does a black fuzzy come from?" Turns out it was not a black fuzzy, it was a big black ant crawling over my client. Luckily that client happened to be one of my coworkers so it was no big deal.
What are the chances that an ant is going to crawl up to the second story of a building, into a room with no food and then on top of my client?! Pretty slim, right? I figured it was just an isolated incident and I would never have to deal with that again. Right? Wrong! Yesterday I had two more ants crawl up onto the table on clients!
What are they possibly looking for? I noticed the first one when it started crawling on my hand, not a real big deal. The other one I noticed on the table trying to crawl underneath my client's boob as she was laying face down. Dilemma! What to do? Do I just let it crawl under? Do I tell my client? Or did I make the right decision when I quickly grabbed the ant, threw it on the floor and stepped on it? Of course that means that I had to quickly brush against my client's boob to grab the ant and she probably thought I was trying to cop a feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment