Friday, January 8, 2010
need my sleep
I had a dream last night that I was back at Carleton, living with my best friend Jamie and dating Zac Effron (who played on the Carleton basketball team in my dream). I am thinking that my friends who only claim to need six or less hours of sleep a night, do not have as wonderful of dreams as I do and therefore do not enjoy sleep as much as I do. Ah, Zac!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll take this one.
ReplyDeleteThe other day I was getting 5.5 hours and was dreaming of being in a pool with Christie Brinkley and my alarm went off. Then I tried to snooze to continue the dream and I was shooting pool with David Brinkley. Score one for the less than six crowd!
Did I get to date any teeny-boppers?
ReplyDeleteSorry, Jamie, I was too focused on Zac to notice who you were dating!
ReplyDeleteAnd David, had you been getting more sleep your alarm wouldn't have gone off and just imagine how that dream of you and Christie in the pool might have progressed! But I will admit, that is pretty good.
Yeah, if only I'd been shooting pool with David Brinkley the whole time...
ReplyDelete