One of the things I did on my birthday was to go get a tarot card reading. I don't fully believe in them, but I don't fully disbelieve in them either. I believe there are people out there who are clairvoyant and have actual psychic abilities. The woman I saw was not one of them.
I wouldn't normally be willing to spend the money on getting a tarot card reading but it was my birthday so all caution was thrown to the wind.
The real reason we went was to see the guy who had read our palms before. His name was John and he had an aura sac. What is an aura sac? It's the nice term we have given to the huge fold of skin that goes from his belly button down to his knees! As you can imagine, it is hard to find clothes to handle that so his outfits are pretty interesting. And he smells bad, I don't think he is washing underneath that thing! It's possible that he lost a lot of weight, like maybe he used to be 500 pounds and now is only 300, and so has some extra skin. It's possible that he just has ginormous balls. We really don't know what it is, all we know is that it is really hard not to stare at it especially when your other choices are staring at his blackened teeth and fingernails.
But John is the kind of person that you WANT to tell your fortune, not the normal girl we had on my birthday. What's the fun in that? Normal = blah!
She didn't tell me anything very insightful. The one thing that she repeated about six times was that my lovelife sucks. Thanks. I got the point.
She said, "Money, career, family, that stuff's all fine, ah! but your love life... this is no good. Money will rise and fall but you will never starve. But this love life is terrible. This is not how it is supposed to be. You are bitter. Something happened in your past relationships that has made you bitter. And you have missed out on things that you were supposed to have now."
She also said a bunch of stuff that didn't really apply to me. Plus some generic stuff like, "You are worried about someone." Really?
It's a fun thing to do every now and then but I am not going to plan my life around what they say.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment