My ego/pride is going to be the death of me.
I was out running today and was finishing it off by doing some stairs over on the sledding hill and was just about done when this couple came to run up the hill. They were very out of shape and were obviously just starting to try to get in shape. They stood at the bottom of the hill for a full minute before they started just staring at the hill as though it was their mortal enemy.
And that's when I got my second wind (or really my first wind because I was dragging ass up until this point) and starting sprinting up the stairs. Showing off. I did about twice as many sets as I usually do.
I have the feeling (especially because my legs are still shaking a little as I write this) that I am going to really regret this tomorrow.
All because I had to show off. Would have served me right if I had totally tripped while running up those stairs.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment