So, I guess it is about time that I let you guys know this... I'm magic. I've always had an inkling that I had some magic abilities but this weekend I proved it.
On Friday I was talking to my boss Jenny G. and she asked me where my client Tracy was. Normally I work on Tracy every Sunday but she hadn't been in to the spa for over a month. We discussed it for a few minutes and then I left. Jenny called me an hour later to tell me that Tracy had just called to schedule an appointment!
So yesterday I was joking around with Jenny that we obviously need to just concentrate really hard on a person and that will get them to call up and schedule a massage. So we were talking about some of my regular clients that I hadn't seen in a while.
So Jenny asked who we should concentrate on, I told her that we should concentrate on Sarah from England and Jennifer the yoga instructor.
So I walked into work today and looked at my schedule. Guess who randomly called this morning and booked an appointment? That's right- Jennifer the yoga instructor.
Bam! I'm tellin' ya, I'm magic!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did it again! I thought of another client and she booked with me tomorrow! This is getting scary!
ReplyDelete