So I stopped into my local Paper Boy the other day. As soon as I stepped inside I was greeted by a very nice young man.
Guy: Is there anything I can help you find?
Me: Nope, just looking for a card.
Guy: What kind of card?
Me: A birthday card.
Guy: For a friend? A relative?
Me: For my brother.
Guy: Older? Younger?
Me: Older. He is turning 32.
Guy: That's a good number. Is he a lumberjack?
Me: (laughing) No, he's not a lumberjack.
Guy: That's too bad. We have the perfect birthday card for a lumberjack.
So what makes this story really funny is that it turns out that the guy didn't even work there!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, was he cute???? Did you get his number?
ReplyDeleteActually, he was kind of cute. But, no, I did not get his number. :(
ReplyDeleteI SOOO want to try that myself. I don't think I could keep a straight face though.
ReplyDelete